Lynn Downey works as a historian for Levi Strauss & Co. in San Francisco and is responsible for Levi’s extensive archives of clothing, photographs, posters and artifacts. The jewel in this amazing archive is the world’s oldest pair of Levi’s- a pair “XX,” one-pocket jeans, which date back to 1879 and are valued at $125,000. Unfortunately the archive is not open to members of the public, however there is a permanent display of choice pieces from the collection in the lobby of the Levi’s Heaquarters in San Francisco
- Levi’s Jeans: The Ever Popular
- Jeans for Work or Pleasure?
- Best 5 Caring Tips for Your Denim Jeans
- Five Reason to Buy Jeans Made in America
- KMno4 (Potasium Permanganate) and Neurodevelopmental Disabilities
- G Star Jeans: Perfect Combination of Style and Versatility
- Wrangler Jeans – The Perfect Synonym of Fashion!
- History of Diesel Jeans
- Nudie Jeans: A Unique Outfit
- World’s Top Denim Jeans Exporting Countries